Associate Degree Requirements (ASRS)
- Completion of at least 73-semester hour credits of academic work
- Cumulative index or GPA of at least 2.0 (C average); program requirements vary
- Completion of the required courses in the general education core
- Completion of the specific requirements in the field of concentration with a minimum cumulative index or GPA of 2.5 and a minimum grade of C in each course
- A minimum of 28 Holy Family University credits must be completed to earn the ASRS degree.
- Payment of all bills and the return of all equipment and library materials
- The filing of a degree petition and completion of an exit interview in the Academic Advising Center not later than October for prospective May graduates, or April for December completion.
* RT to ASRS students already holding ARRT certification should refer to the RT to ASRS Policy found in the Academic Programs section, under Radiologic Science.