Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and Professional Studies
How to obtain additional information and/or apply for the Degree Program for Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and Professional Studies:
1. To schedule a meeting with the Program Director, please contact Dr. Elizabeth A. Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For information on upcoming Information Sessions where potential students can meet the doctoral program faculty and the Program Director, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at 267-341-3327 or email email@example.com.
3. For information regarding tuition, application procedures, timelines, and financial information contact the Graduate Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSION TO DOCTORAL STUDIES
The following documents must be submitted to the Graduate Admission Office:
-An application for admission to the doctoral program along with a non-refundable application fee (Download application form here).
-A personal essay which discusses the applicant’s academic and professional goals; and how the doctoral program will help applicants achieve their goals.
-Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts of all previous and current college-level and graduate-level course work.
-Three letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with the applicant’s
academic or work experience.
-Current resume that includes all professional experiences, certifications, professional memberships, and professional activities
-Submit a sample of written papers completed during the master’s program. Such papers can be the master’s thesis or two copies of papers completed in graduate course work or journal articles where the applicant serves as the main author.
- GRE or MAT Scores
Only complete graduate applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the doctoral program faculty. Eligible applicants will be invited to interview with program faculty and then a final decision will be made.
The program will consider and accept new doctoral students once a year for the fall semester and each year the deadline for application is April 15.
Requirements for Accepted Doctoral Students
Once doctoral candidates are admitted, they need to supply the following information to the Graduate Admissions Office before they begin classes in the Fall semester.
-Current clearances as required by the State of Pennsylvania. These clearances may not be more than one year old.
- Child abuse clearance
- Criminal background check
- FBI Federal Criminal History
-Copies of all certification documents.
Tuition and fees: Click here.
Loans are available to cover the entire cost of the program regardless of financial