CulinArt, Inc., is committed to meeting and exceeding the dining services needs and expectations of the entire Holy Family University community, from students to faculty and staff. We develop our menus based on customer input and feedback, and strive to incorporate locally grown products as they are available on a seasonal basis in order to minimize our carbon footprint.
CulinArt was founded in 1969 by Chairman and CEO Joseph Pacifico, and is the nation’s leading regional dining services firm with presence in the Northeast, Greater Philadelphia and Delaware Valley region, California and Texas.
We strive to be “all things to all people,” and work diligently to:
- Bring a "Food First" approach to Holy Family, allowing us to develop menus specifically for this campus.
- Customize dining programs by bearing in mind such factors as geographic location, local competition, customer demographics, regional and cultural preferences.
- Ensure our dining programs minimize their environmental impact and ensure sustainability through local sourcing, recycling, food waste reduction, lowering energy and water usage, reclaiming cooking oil for use as bio-diesel fuel and other efforts. We also adhere to the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch purchasing guides.
- Make purchasing decisions which ensure our customers have access to menus and food items that meet their regional preferences.
- Offer Fresh and Healthy foods so that our patrons can make healthful food choices as part of a lifelong wellness plan. We also conduct an annual Eat Well Challenge to encourage healthy dining.